I’ve mentioned bot traffic, or maybe call it fake traffic. This type of traffic is not recommended and not good for the website. Real traffic is different, generated from real users, autonomous and self-controlled behavior on the website. But bringing real traffic to website is not easy.
Website developers always want users to visit their website, experience the content, and address their ultimate goal. Conversions! Real traffic generates conversions! This is exactly what bot traffic cannot do.
Learn more: What is bot traffic?
Real traffic to website! What is that?
Real traffic to website is traffic from real users, from people who actively seek information, actively making decisions on your website. Why am I giving this type of definition?
I used to hold a piece of software, people download it and run it in the background. That means they don’t care what your website looks like. They just need to provide their own IP to the host software, which will automatically enter your website through these IPs. Maybe google can’t do anything, but you won’t have conversions.
This is also the main reason I consider this traffic to be bots, not real users. Doubt occurs with the quality of Fiverr’s traffic, since these traffic does not convert.
What effects does real traffic to website bring?
I can be sure that the biggest effect of real traffic to your website is conversion. More or less, that’s how you optimize your content, you target the right audience.
Indirectly increase website rankings. The more people visit the website, the higher the rate of returning users, the more people mention your brand. For the best, however, you need to target exactly.
These are also the two biggest effects I can think of. But pay attention to the word target at the end. Anyway, the amount of traffic to the website must go hand in hand with the quality of the traffic. That means the traffic is proportional to the conversion.
Neil Patel says that you need to focus on conversions before you focus on rapidly increasing visits to your website.
If you only focus on raising your visitor numbers, you’re eventually going to hit a ceiling, where you just can’t bring in any more visitors, either because you’ve reached the vast majority of people in your niche or because your niche is so large that you can’t afford to reach any more of them.
What can you do to prevent hitting this ceiling? It’s simple: focus on your conversions first.
If you can double the number of visitors who come to your site who actually purchase something, you can basically quadruple the effectiveness of any increase in your visitor numbers. And that increased customer base and revenue opens up more marketing opportunities for you.
How to Increase real traffic to website?
Advertising is a source of income for platforms. We can include google, facebook, Pinterest, twitter, …. This is the fastest way to get real traffic to your website.
When the new ad came out, everyone was very responsive. However, competition raised the bid and this frightened everyone.
Also, it’s not easy to generate conversions from ads. You must understand techniques and have to think in order to target correctly. For the most part, people will hire a service, otherwise a waste of money happens.
Search for free real traffic from social networks
I won’t mention advertising, advertising is part of a social network, but you have to pay. Below is the statistics of the number of social media users in 2020 (statista statistics)
Do you see potential from social media?
To get real traffic to your website, you must have traffic to your social channel. Each social network will have a different marketing strategy. But for the most part, you will go through the following steps:
- Plan social content
- Create great, trending content
- Highlight your brand with images, logos, videos, …
- Join related groups and share useful content
- Choosing your own web pages, sharing along with the content
- Make friends with experts who are relevant to your niche
- Join comments, share, … to make people pay attention to your brand
Of course, that’s not all, lots of different ways and it takes you to find out.
SEO (search engine optimization)
According to a statistic from junto.digital
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Google currently holds 90.1% of the total search engine market share (Google + Google Images), followed by YouTube (owned by Google), Yahoo!, Bing, and Amazon
- 57% of B2B marketers stated that SEO generates more leads than any other marketing initiative
- 81% of people perform some type of online research before making a large purchase
- 70-80% of people ignore paid search results, choosing to only click on organic search results.
- Bounce rates increase by 50% if your website takes 2 seconds extra to load
- 61% of internet users do research on a product online before making a purchase
However, the front page has only 10 positions and the top 1 has only one. So what will you do to enter these positions and bring real traffic to website?
Write Irresistible Headlines
In google search engine rankings, the title will be seen by users before they visit your website. The likelihood of users visiting the website depends up to 90% on the title.
Putting an attractive title, containing keywords, containing stimulating words, containing a number, … this is how to stimulate users to click on your website. The user’s intent is not just a keyword, it’s the context around that keyword.
Write attractive descriptive tags
If you say the title is what users feel first, the description is the second and it takes the remaining 10% of the options left for users to visit your website. Writing a compelling description tag increases your chances of getting real traffic to your website.
Contains target keywords, contains attractive invitations, contains open answers, contains questions that many users ask, … some simple ways to increase the attractiveness of the description tag. However, the content of the description tag must be closely related to the title and the content inside, people will quickly exit if not true.
Use internal links
Contrary to the title and meta description, internal links are located within posts. They are bridges between different pages of the same URL. Users will go to your other page, if they click on the internal link in the post.
Use heat maps to find interesting locations to attract users, and then put the appropriate internal links. With internal linking, the articles must be relevant, both good for SEO and satisfying the user’s intentions.
Use external links
People think that external links will lead users outside the website, really. However, the benefits behind are much greater and especially SEO
Link out to help users know that you are getting the correct news source, people will trust what you write. You connect to other webmasters, luckily they will respond with a backlink. Users will go from their website to yours.
Write new and engaging content
Information, articles, videos, images, postcards, … they are the contents of the website, blog. Users go to google and find information that helps them solve queries. Of course, the same old and repetitive things, users need not, except what is predefined.
Need to create new content that can solve the user’s query. In addition, using attractive and attractive sentences, the interface is easy to see and easy to read. A lot of things need to be done with the content for the best user experience.
Google loves interesting, novel content. However, everything has to be verified with past confirmed sources. Readers have to stay on the page for a long time, which means they’re interested in the content.
Optimizing website speed
Website speed is slow, users take too much time to visit your website. According to a statistic from neil patel
- 73% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was too slow to load.
- 51% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that crashed, froze, or received an error.
- 38% of mobile internet users say that they’ve encountered a website that was encountered available.
- 47% of consumers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less.
- 40% of people abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- A 1 second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
First things first, choose the best hosting provider, improve website speed and many other factors. Next, install the wp rocket plugin, I am using it and wp rocket can put the index to 100 in “pagespeed insights of google”.
Using images, videos with authentic qualities
- Helping users believe in what you are saying, this is the biggest effect I want to say.
- People can stay on your website longer to see them. Increased time on page, good for SEO
- The interface will become easier on the eyes.
- Can rank in google image series, bring traffic from users to website.
Add trust factors
The homepage is the place where people go the most and they will see who you are and what they talk about. A video of your brand, lots of pictures of yourself, user reviews, trustpilot reviews (for example), … everything will help you build trust for both users and google.
Use long tail keywords
To some extent, there is too much competition on short keywords. You can hardly attract users by those short keywords. Long tail keywords, low search volume, low competition … these are the things you should be after.
Long tail keywords contain short tail keywords and a few matching words, helping you to minimize the reach of your customers, finding user intent more accurately. By approaching long-tail keywords, you will be targeting the correct users, so your chances of converting will be higher and your website’s authority is also better.
Use trend keywords
Trending keywords are keywords that will thrive in the future or will grow for a period of time during the year. Capturing this type of keyword, you can attract a lot of real traffic to the website. At the same time, you will also get an initial trust from google when it comes to issues related to this keyword type.
With the keyword “OLSP system reviews”, I got # 2 on google and got a lot of clicks. This is a money making system with affiliate marketing and has more than 50,000 participants, very new.
Start Guest Blogging
Guest blogging will help you get a backlink back to your website. You will get an extra vote to increase your website’s ranking.
If guest blog has a lot of followers, they will follow the link and to the article on your website. You have received traffic to your website! Isn’t that right?
The effect of seo local on a website, with a small business, is huge.
- The biggest effect, increasing your site’s ability to rank on the series
- Get users to find you via the right map on the serp, when they search for something in your locality.
- Provide a lot of information to users before contacting or coming to your business.
Press / Media Releases
Newspapers are places where people will pay attention, read the news every day, keep track of what’s happening. You can create a link for yourself from a newspaper site and point it to your website. A lot of traffic will flow to your website.
Getting a press link is not easy if you don’t have to pay a fee. But with such a lot of traffic from users, it is completely worth it.
In addition, your reputation will increase. Your brand will be mentioned a lot. Most people will search for you directly on google serp to see who you are.
Organize seminars on the web
Webinars are a trend. Why?
- Workshop creators and participants can communicate directly with each other
- Ask and answer right away easily
- Know the needs of your users without too much marketing strategy
- People themselves want what’s realistic and they can immediately resolve their questions
- Hear and see opinions from people like them firsthand
- 60% of webinars are oriented at creating loyal customers.
- A single webinar could get you over 1,000 leads.
- 57% of marketers run 50 webinars per year.
- Desktops are preferred by 93% of webinar participants.
- 45% of marketers choose emails as the most effective webinar promotion tool.
- 24% of all webinar registrations happen on a Tuesday.
- 35% of attendees sign up 1 to 7 days before the webinar.
- Communication webinars have a conversion rate of 67.05%.
- Q&As are used by 81% of webinars.
- Always-on webinars show a 36% increase in popularity.
Create continuous webinars and inform them to your clients. Promote seminars on social networks, emails, blogs, … The number of interested people will be huge, just afraid that you cannot manage!
Email marketing | Highest conversion
Often times you will build an email marketing campaign on the website. Users sign up and you will submit information or scheduled sales. It’s a simple way to bring real traffic to your website.
According to an email marketing statistic from Oberlo
- In 2019, global email users amounted to 3.9 billion
- In 2019 alone, 293.6 billion emails are sent and received every day (Statista, 2020)
- For every $ 1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $ 42
- 87% of marketers use email marketing to disseminate their content
- 81% of SMEs still rely on email as their primary customer acquisition channel and 80% to retain customers
- 49% of consumers want to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands.
Not only email marketing, have you ever heard of solo traffic? Solo traffic is generated by the measurement of clicks from users on email. Extremely high conversion rate.
However, solo traffic is quite high, with the lowest price of 0.4 $. It’s not for a big website or a blog. Solo traffic, also known as solo ads, serves a landing page. promote quick sales.
Submit Your Content to Aggregator Sites
Essentially, websites have aggregated content that makes it easier for people to find information. It revolves around a number of related topics, your job is to post content there and the users can read it.
These are not curated content. It could be copying or simply aggregating the news. Next to it is a link pointing to the origin of the article. You will attract more people to your website through this link.
Final notes to increase real traffic to website
Often people pay little attention to bot traffic, and get spam traffic bot will not know. Knowing the sources that can bring real traffic to the website can help you control users, customers, … to know the sources of the unknown traffic.
You can also rely on traffic sources to adjust your advertising strategy in the most appropriate way. Targeting the right traffic sources can lead to high conversions.
Statistics of ways to bring real traffic to your website